To raise the client’s profitability, offering the best business solutions and being a competitive, flexible and reliable partner.
To secure 99% of supply security through the best business offers in the market and insure sustainable development and growth.
Jalax’s product development department is actively involved in our clients’ product development and preliminary process, with the purpose of offering high quality products and optimized manufacturing with the best price.
- Long-term experience in the production industry
- Ability to complete most of sheet and metal works operations in factory
- Strong welding power: 9 MAG welding robots and MAG / TIG manual welding equipment.
- Modern, cutting-edge technology
- Highly qualified team
- Environmentally friendly production
- Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) system
- Capable management software with detailed budgeting, planning, analysing and traceability
- Team of experienced engineers for finding technical solutions
- Autodesk Inventor 3D with drawing software and other simulation software
- In-house designing; tool and device making
- Preparation for mass production at an early stage
- Testing and reporting (PPAP, FMEA, Control Plan etc.) capability according to the needs of the product
ISO 9001 since 2003, ISO 14001 since 2006.
Jalax’s integrated quality and environmental management system is certified according to the requirements of international standard ISO 9001 and ISO 14001. Jalax’s management system meets the expectations of even the most demanding customers.
Guiding principles of quality and environment
- We are a reliable partner- the client receives their goods at an agreed time.
- We ensure the lasting quality of products and services according to the clients’ requirements.
- We use resources of reliable quality for production process.
- We direct production residues into recycling: we sort our production waste and cooperate with waste collectors in order to increase the quantity of reusable material.
- We work continuously on decreasing the polluting of the environment, taking into account the impact of actions on the environment.
- We increase consistently the efficiency of the company by using modern management and planning methods. We meet the regulating legislation and norms of the company.
Guiding principles of the working environment
Occupational safety is part of our daily activities. Our essential work environment principles, which are described in our management system, are following:
- We follow and fulfil all our applicable requirements. We perform proper checking and control measures due to possible health and occupational hazards in the work environment.
- We do our best to reduce the possibility of crisis and emergency situations and if we don’t succeed, we solve these situations as fast as possible.
- We instruct and train our employees continuously to always use safe working activities and carry out surveillance.
- We expect our partners and clients to have similar values.
Field: Manufacturing of metal products and components
Production hall’s floor area: 14 000 m²
Main export markets: Finland, Sweden, Great Britain, Denmark, Poland.